Sunday, February 17, 2013

N7000ZSLM5 Battery and Performance

My ZSLM5 battery life is acceptable. No heating. Faster than ICS and smoother. No bootloop. No FCs. Stable like XXLSA.

Note: 
I had disable most of the Samsung Bloatware


 2 hours screen- Acceptable battery usage


You can use your phone half-day without charging it. As for me normal usage phone call, whatsapp, facebook and reading XDA, flipboard, youtube and browser..
 What can I say. WOW! Good stand-by....

12m screens means...I have a good sleep :)

19 hours......no problemo.....
 23hours...


Antutu benchmark....how about it? For me the performance good enough for daily usage.

Re-run antutu ....getting more....

Quadrant result.....how about yours?

Re-run quadrant.....getting less

2 comments:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTOPILOT & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete